Friday, February 8, 2008

Carroll Adams' Eagles


Carroll Adams and I drove northwest toward Waterloo in search of bald eagles the past two Januarys. You can read the stories on my blog, The Giraffe Head Tree, which you can link to from here - see the list to the left. However, last year Carroll and Wilda, perhaps others, had the good fortune to be visited by two bald eagles who swooped and played and ate fishes right outside their homes. Carroll took these shots and gave me permission to share them with everyone.

That is (was) one gigantic catfish.

Carroll should really tell her story about these eagles - perhaps in the comment area. If she sends me details I'll edit the post for everyone. In the meantime, I'll just post a couple more photos as they speak for themselves. Keep your eyes peeled for these glorious birds - rumor has it they've been spotted by several here over the past few weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The eagle photo with the catfish that your friend Carroll Adams took is fantastic (as are all the eagle photos!)